As a nonprofit legal services organization, PVLA charges a nominal Application Fee to our pro bono clients to help support the work that we do and to ensure that our services remain available to the arts community at large. These fees are adjusted based on the type of client (i.e. individual, collective or organization), as well as the level of service requested. For organizations, the fee for Full Service Representation is adjusted based on the annual operating budget of the organization. These fees are non-refundable, and are not collected until a client’s eligibility for pro bono service has been confirmed. A breakdown of the various application fees is provided below:
- ArtFax or Legal Line Consultations – $50 per consultation
- Full Service Representation (Individuals) – $75 per representation
- Full Service Representation (Collectives) – $100 per representation
- Full Service Representation (Orgs. under $500k) – $175 per representation
- Full Service Representation (Orgs. $500k – $1M) – $250 per representation
*NOTE: There is no fee associated with the Courtesy Attorney List, Educational Materials or Outside Agency Referral services.